You will be picked up at the hotel or the airport (as per your choice) in Eilat at sharp 7:30 a.m. At 8:00a.m our tour guides and representatives will come to the south border (Arava) to meet you and assist you the visa formalities. After you check out of the border we will drive you to Petra through the desert highway for 80kms on a luxury A/C vehicle. On the way we will also stop at a guesthouse for some rest. Afterwards we will take the King’s highway for 35kms and eventually stop at the Hasan Prince Palace for a view of the grand Petra Mountains. When you reach the Visitor’s center our tour guide will take you further into Petra to show the main highlights of the Nabatean’s city. Your entrance to the city will be through the Siq after which awaits you the most extravagant and majestic monument in the country Of Jordan, The Treasury. The theatres, tombs, facades and the Colonnaded Street will also be paid a visit. After that we will have a grand open buffet lunch in a tent rest in Nabatean. After lunch you will have plenty of time in your hand to go on shopping spree in The Bedouin Bazaar. Finally we will drive you back to Aqaba for final departure or if you wish we will take you on a city tour of Aqaba.
Days for departure: daily
Port of departure: Sde Dov Airport
Departure time: 6:45
Costs included: Flights from Sde-Dov airport in Tel-Aviv to Eilat and back. One night stay in a nice tourist class hotel (Cost/ person for double room, Bed & Breakfast, supplement of 45 dollars for single room). Single day tour of Petra. Assistance and help at the South Border. Transportation, tourist guides, lunch, entrance fees, flights.
Costs not included: Personal expenditure, drinks, tax for departure, tips, and anything that has not been mentioned above. Other language services are available on an extra cost. It is also recommended that you carry extra cash for border fees as well as necessary tips. $47 extra fee to cross the Jordan-Israel border (for the over day tourist). Border fee varies according to the currency exchange rate.
[button color=”orange” link=”http://www.beinharimtours.com/Petra-from-Tel-Avivhotel-flights”]Order Now[/button]
Important information you should know:
1. Carry a valid passport as well as landing card.
(Moreover, we need a valid passport number, date and place of issue, expiry date, birth date for the reservation services.)
2. Voucher as well as tip/visa/tax charges are payable only in cash (Israeli Shekel/Pound Sterling/U.S dollars)
3. We advise warm clothes for winters and light and cool clothes for summer along with a head covering.
4. Comfortable shoes for walking.
5. No drinks (including water) and food items are allowed into the border of Jordan.
6. The lunch is scheduled to be late; thus it is recommended to have breakfast prior to departure.
7. The personal insurance isn’t included and also note that accidents like falling off a horse are not covered by insurance companies.
8. A 50 percent cancellation fee will be charged for making cancellations 24 hours prior to departure.
• Airport of default is at Tel-Aviv called Sde-Dov.
• Please inquire our office if your departure is from Ben-Gurion airport.
• Costs per person are for a double room- supplement of $45 for single room.
• 45 dollars per individual per night (High Season supplement)
• Optional extension of stay at Eilat.
• You might also choose your own departure time as per your tour date.
• Also please contact us for any further assistance.