A service will arrive to pick you up from the airport or the Eilat hotel (as per choice) at sharp 7:30 a.m. Our tour guides and other representatives are scheduled to meet you at 8:00 a.m. at the south border of Arava. From there your visa will be arranged after which you will checked out of the border and driven to Petra through desert the highway for about 80kms in a luxury A/C vehicle. On the way we plan to stop at a guesthouse after which we will head the King’s highway (35kms) to make a stop at the Hasan Prince Palace for a majestic view of the grand Petra Mountains. Thereafter our tour guides will meet you at the visitor center and escort you into the city of Petra and show the tourist attractions of the Nabatean city. Once you enter the city via the Siq you are guaranteed to be awarded with a dramatic and mind boggling sight of the Treasury monument of Jordan. You will be visiting the tombs, facades, theatres and the Colonnaded Street. Afterward we will eat lunch (open buffet) at the tent rest in Nabatean and go shopping in the city’s Bedouin Bazaars. As per your convenience you will be either driven back to Aqaba or else you will be shown around in the city after which you will be taken back to border for departure.
Departure Days- Sunday-Thursday
Port of departure- Tel-Aviv Airport
Time of departure- 6:45
Costs include- Flights (Sde-Dov; Tel-Aviv), Single day tour of Petra, Assistants at South Border, lunch, transport, entrance fees, tour guides.
Rates NOT included: Soft drinks, tips, personal expenses, departure tax, as well as interpreters. We recommend that you keep extra cash for tips and border crossing fees: $ (45 + 16) extra fees to cross the Israel and Jordan border (for the Over-Day tourist). A Border fee is dependent on the currency exchange rate.
[button color=”orange” link=”http://www.beinharimtours.com/Petra-from-Tel-Avivhotel-flights”]Order Now[/button]
1. You must carry a valid landing card and passport.
We need a valid passport number, expiry date, nationality, date and place of issuing, date of birth for reservation.
2. Tip/visa/tax and voucher money (only cash). The money can be paid in the UK Pound, the US dollars, or the Israeli Shekel.
3. Wear warm clothes in winter as well as cool and comfortable clothes in summer plus a head covering.
4. Comfortable sport shoes.
5. You cannot take any drinks or food across the border of Jordan
6. The lunch timings shall be late thus it is recommended to have the breakfast well before the departure.
7. Any sort of personal insurance is not included. Thus please note- any type of accident is not covered by any insurance company.
8. A cancellation fees of 50 percent will be there for any cancellation 24hours prior to the departure.
9. The default airport of Sde-Dov is in Tel-Aviv. Check in is at sharp 5:30 a.m.
10. You can contact our main office if you are exiting from Ben-Gurion Airport. Please inquire our representatives for any help and assistance.
see also petra from tel aviv & hotel in eilat including flights