Departing Days: Daily
Leaves From: Eilat
Departing Hour: 8:00
Net Price: $300
You will be firstly picked up from the Eilat hotel or airport during the afternoon or evening time before the day of the tour. Our representatives will then meet you at the South Border or Arava. Consequently, we will then arrange the visa and assist you in checking out at the border. From there, you will be taken to the hotel at Aqaba, where you will stay for the night. The next morning you will be escorted from the Aqaba hotel and driven via A/C deluxe transportation to Petra. We will take you through the desert highway for about eighty kilometers, which includes only a single stop at a guesthouse. Subsequently, we will then move via the thirty five kilometers long King’s highway and will stop near the Hasan Prince Palace. It offers a grand view of the Petra mountains. Upon arriving at the tourist centre, our knowledgeable guide will accompany you into Petra, wherein you will be shown the various highlights of Nabatean city. Upon entering the city via Siq, you are sure to pleased with the most astounding and spectacular monument in the whole of Jordan – the Treasury. The trip will also include the visit to the theatre, tombs, facades as well as the colonnaded street. Thereafter, we will have an open buffet at the Nabateaen’s Tent Rest. Back in the city, time will also be given to you for shopping at the famous Bedouin bazaars before driving back to the city of Aqaba. The latter choice is however optional. You can also have the city tour of Aqaba if you want or you can chose to go back to the southern border for the departure.
What the rates include: A one night stay at a tourist class hotel is included. The rates per person are for a double room (bed and breakfast); the single room supplement is $45. Also included in the tour rates are a trip day in Petra, meeting and assisting at the south border, transportation costs, tour guide costs, entrance fees, flights and lunch fees.
What the rates do not include: Any sort of personal expenses like soft drinks, tips and departure tax are not inclusive in the package. Anything not included above in the tour rates in the above paragraph is not paid for within the trip charges. Other languages are also available for an extra fee. We also recommend that cash money should be carried for the border fees as well as tips. A $47 special fee is there for crossing from Israel into Jordan for the over-day tourists. The border fees might be changed due to the currency rates changes.
[button color=”orange” link=”http://www.beinharimtours.com/Petra-hotel-Aqaba”]Order Now[/button]
1. Having your passport valid as well as landing card is pivotal. Consequently, we require the nationality, passport issue date, passport expiry date, passport number as well as place and date of issue of passport for reservation purposes.
2. Additional money should be carried for vouchers, visa, taxes and tips. Cash should only be in one of the three currencies- Israeli Shekel, U.S dollars or Pound Sterling.
3. Wear only warm clothing during winters and cool comfy clothing with a head covering during summers.
4. Carry a good pair of walking shoes.
5. Food as well as drinks including water is not allowed in Jordan.
6. Lunch is bound to be late, thus eating breakfast before the departure is recommended.
7. Personal insurance isn’t included in the package.
8. A fifty percent cancellation fee will be there for the cancellations zero to twenty four hours before departure.
The other arrival possibilities to city of Eilat are via bus or by a car on sharing basis by four people.
Stay at a three star hotel, Bread & Breakfast; single supplement costs $45
The travel insurance is not included
The border crossing tax as well as hotel transfer costs ($47 is collected at the border)
The Carriages in the city of Petra are optional
Minimum two participants
see also petra & hotel in eilat