Pickup from the hotel or the airport in Eilat at 7:30 a.m. Our tour guides and representatives will receive you at the south border, Arava at 8:00 a.m. and assist you in arrangement of visa after which you will cross the border. We will take the Desert highway for 80kms on a deluxe A/C transportation and drive From Eilat to Petra. We will also make a stop at the guesthouse on the highway. We will then take the King’s highway for about 35kms to finally stop at the Hasan Prince Palace where you will soak in the beauty of the grand mountains in Petra. Once you reach the Visitor Center our guides will take you further into Petra and show the main highlights of Nabatean. You will make an entrance into the city via Siq where you will get to view the most majestic monument in the country, The Treasury. You will be making stops at the various facades, theatres and tombs and the Colonnaded Street. We will then enjoy an open buffet lunch at a tent house in Nabatean. After lunch you will go shopping in the Bedouin Bazaar. Finally you will drive back to the south border to leave or else you can also go sightseeing in Aqaba (optional).
Departure days: daily
Departure place: Eilat hotels
Departure time: 7:30
Prices include: 1 night in a tourist-class Hotel (cost per person is 45 dollars for a double room, Bed & Breakfast, single room- $45). One day of Petra. Assistance at the South Border, conveyance, lunch, entrance fees, tour guides, flights.
Prices Excluded: Personal expenditure, cola drinks, tips, departure tax, and anything that has not been mentioned above. Service in other languages will cost extra. We advise you to carry extra money to cross the border and other tips regarding the same. 47 dollars special fee to cross the Israel-Jordan Border (over day tourists). Border fees depends on the currency exchange rate.
[button color=”orange” link=”http://www.beinharimtours.com/Daily-Tour-Petra-hotel-in-Eilat”]Order Now[/button]
1. Carry a legal landing card and passport.
(We necessitate a national passport with its number, date and place of issue, date of birth and expiry to make reservations.)
2. Voucher and tip/ visa/tax charges to be paid in cash (Pound, U.S dollars, and Israel Shekel)
3. We recommend warm clothing for winters and light clothing for summers along with a head covering.
4. Apparels should be comfortable.
5. Drinks and food items are not allowed into the border of Jordan.
6. Lunch will be delayed therefore you should have your breakfast prior to departure.
7. Personal insurance is excluded and please take care that no insurance company covers accidents like falling off a horse.
8. On cancellation an extra charge of 50 percent will be deducted if the cancellation is made 24 hours before departure.
9. Means of transportation include bus and 4 passenger cars, all plying from Eilat.
- Cost per person for a double room and 45 dollars supplement for a single room.
- High season supplement of $45 (per person and per night)
- Options available for an extended stay (Eilat).
see also tour petra from tel aviv & hotel in eilat + flights