Pick up at 7:30 a.m. from your hotel in Eilat. Our tour guides and representatives will meet up with you at 8:00 a.m. at the South border, Aqaba and help you in arranging a visa and check you out of South Border. We will drive you to Petra through the Desert highway (80km) in a deluxe A/C transportation. On the road trip you will stop at a guesthouse to take a rest. After that we will take the King’s highway for 35kms and stop at the Hassan Prince Palace to show you the majestic view of the Petra Mountains. After you reach the visitor center our tour guides will accompany you to Petra to show you around in the city of Nabatean. Your entrance will take place through Siq after which you will be astonished to see the most dramatic monument that exists in Jordan by the name of The Treasury. You will be availing an opportunity to visit the various tombs, theatres, facades and Colonnaded street. Next we are scheduled to have an Open Buffet lunch at the tent house in Nabatean. Afterwards you will also have plenty of time to go shop at the Bedouin Bazaar. We will drive to Aqaba if you wish to tour the city of Aqaba or else we will take you back to the Southern Border for exit.
Departure Days: Daily
Departure From: Hotels in Eilat
Departure Hour: 7:30
Included costs: Meeting at the South Border for assistance, transportation, entrance fees, flights, tour guides, lunch.
Excluded Costs: Personal expenditure, drinks, tax for departure, tips. Charges not included above. Language availability on extra cost. We would like to recommend that you should bring along extra money (cash) for the border fees and other extra tips. 47 dollars extra fee to cross the Israel-Jordan Border (over-day tourists). Border fee varies according to the currency exchange rate.
[button color=”orange” link=”http://www.beinharimtours.com/Tour-Petra-from-Eilat”]Order Now[/button]
1. Bring a national passport (valid) and landing card.
(We ask for valid passport number, date & place of issue, date of expiry, date of birth for making reservations)
2. Tax/visa/tip and voucher to be paid only in cash (Israeli shekel, U.S. dollars, and pound).
3. Extra warm clothes for the winter season and comfortable light clothes for the summer season which also includes a head covering.
4. Good quality shoes for walking.
5. No drinks or food items (even water) are allowed into Jordan after you cross the border.
6. Lunch shall be delayed so make sure you have breakfast prior to departure.
7. Personal insurance does not include coverage for accidents like falling off the horse or other animals.
8. An extra charge of 50% for making an cancellations 24 hours prior to departure.
9. Transportation includes Buses and four seater cars, all plying from Eilat.
10. Charge from Eilat is $245.
11. Flights are available for Eilat from Tel Aviv (to and fro). $100 each (to and from),Cost: $445 (including flights)
see also petra two days tour