8:00 – With the help of professional assistance relocation from Eilat to Arava.
8:30 – Transfer to Jordan by crossing the border.
9:00 – With the assistance of a Jordanian Staff transport to Petra.
11:30 – Arrival in Wadi Musa followed by entrance to Petra.
17:00 – Reception at site and transport to hotel.
17:30 – Free time in evening.
8:00 – Breakfast in hotel.
9:00 – Time available to travel around Petra and the surrounding markets.
15.30 – Reception at Hotel followed by a drive till Wadi Rum for exploration and photography.
14.30 – Arrival at Aqaba followed by touring the city and marketplace (if time permits).
18.00 – A visit to the beach front and tour of the famous flag.
19.00 – Drive to the border for passport formalities.
Costs included- Assistance at border, Lunch, Tour Guide, Hotel accommodation (3 star), Entrance Fees.
Costs excluded- Tips, Personal expenditure, departure Tax, and Private Insurance, and assistance in other language. It is recommended that you carry extra cash for tips and border fee. 45 + 16 dollars extra fee for crossing the Jordan-Israel border (Over-day tourists). Border fee depends on the currency exchange rate. .
Departure Days- Daily
Place of departure- Eilat / Sheikh Hussein
[button color=”orange” link=”http://www.beinharimtours.com/Petra-two-days-Tour”]Order Now[/button]
1. Must possess a passport (valid) plus landing card. We necessitate a valid passport number, place and date of issue, date of birth, date of expiry for reservation.
2. Voucher costs and tip/tax/visa money to be paid in only cash (U.S dollars, Israeli shekel. or Pound Sterling).
3. Good warm clothes during winters, comfortable and light clothes for summer along with a head covering.
4. Comfortable walking shoes.
5. Food or drinks (even water) are not permitted while entering Jordan.
6. Lunch might a little late, so arrange for Breakfast before you depart.
7. Personal insurance is excluded. Please note that there is no insurance company covers accidents like falling off a horse or other animals.
8. A cancellation fee of about 50 percent will be charged for cancellations twenty hours prior to departure.
see also petra three days tour