Departing Days: Daily
Leaves From: Eilat or Sheikh Hussein
Net Price: $369
Schedule for Day 1:
07.30 – With professional assistance, transfer from Eilat to the Arava border.
08.00 – Cross the border.
09.00 – Transfer via new models of the air-conditioned cars, vans or buses.
11.30 – Enter Petra with a guide in addition to a short horse ride while in Petra.
15.00 – Have lunch at a local restaurant.
17.30 – Transfer to Wadi Ram.
18.30 – Stay overnight at a hotel in Petra or a tent in Wadi Rum.
19.30 – Have dinner at the camp or the hotel.
Schedule for Day 2:
07.30 – Enjoy sunrise in the middle of the desert along with a steaming cup of tea.
08.00 – Have breakfast at the camp.
10.00 – Two hour long jeep safari at Wadi Rum.
12.00 – Come back to the camp and get transported to Aqaba.
13.00 – Go for a city tour at Aqaba in addition to some free time for shopping in the market.
15.30 – Transport back to Arava border.
16.30 – With our professional assistance, move from the border area to Eilat.
[button color=”orange” link=”http://www.beinharimtours.com/Tour-Petra-Wadi-Rum”]Order Now[/button]
1. It is necessary to have a valid passport as well as a landing card.
(Passport number, birth date, place/date of issue, expiry date and nationality is requisite for reservation)
2. Remember to carry voucher as well as visa, tax or tip money. However the cash should only be in one of the following currencies – Israeli Shekel, U.S dollars or Pound Sterling.
3. Wear warm clothing for winters and cool, comfortable clothing with head covering for summers.
4. It can be a good idea to carry nice walking shoes.
5. Food and drinks including water are not allowed in Jordan.
6. Breakfast should be eaten before departure because lunch will be late.
7. The personal insurance isn’t included in the package. This is because no insurance business insures the accidents caused due to any animal.
8. A fifty percent cancellation fee will be charged for the cancellations one day before the departure.
see also petra two days tour